From Shanghai, you move on to the historic city of Prague! As a crossroads between the east and west, Prague has grown to be a city rich in culture and fantastic food. In this city, you’ll find both street food and fancier fare to please the palate. Time to start exploring all the treats offered in the capital of the Czech Republic!
The journey through Prague begins working to serve up street food to customers taking a quick break from their busy lives to grab something delicious and satisfying. Several traditional dishes will be served up here. Here’s a full list of possible orders:
- Fried cheese
- Fried cheese with tartar sauce
- Fried cheese with veggies
- Fried cheese with pickled onion
- Fried cheese with tartar sauce & veggies
- Fried cheese with tartar sauce & pickled onion
- Fried cheese with veggies & pickled onion
- Fried cheese with tartar sauce, veggies & pickled onion
- Sausage with ketchup
- Sausage with bread sticks
- Sausage with ketchup & bread sticks
- Trdlo pastry with whipped cream
- Trdlo pastry with sorbet
- Trdlo pastry with ice cream
Smažený sýr, or fried cheese, is a big, deep-fried block of cheese served up with delicious sides. Sometimes it’s presented like a burger on a bun, but the version you’ll be serving up is placed directly on a plate with 3 potential sides and toppings that can go with it. To start cooking the fried cheese:
- Tap on the plate of cheese underneath the left counter and on the left side of the shelf. Each tap will move 1 piece of cheese to a frying pan.
- Tapping on the frying pan once the timer is done will plate the fried cheese from that pan.
The plate for the fried cheese is on the right side of the left counter. To the left of the fried cheese plates are 3 containers with the sides and toppings available for the cheese. The bottom of the column of options is a container of tartar sauce. Tapping on the tartar sauce will add it to the bottom-most plate of fried cheese that does not already have tartar sauce on it.
In the middle of the column is a plate of sliced veggies that can also be added to the fried cheese plate. Tapping the plate once will add 1 serving of sliced veggies to the bottom-most plate that does not already have that topping on it.
Above the veggies is another container of pickled onions. Tapping that container will add 1 helping of pickled onions to the plate of fried cheese that is lowest on the column of plates without that topping on it.
Toppings and sides can be added to the plates of fried cheese in any order, and customers may ask for them either in combination with one another or alone. Once the correct toppings and sides have been added to a plate, tap on the plate to serve it to the waiting customer.
Your street food meal offers grilled sausages as a main course, and they can be served up with ketchup, bread sticks, or both! To start cooking a sausage:
- Tap on the shelf of uncooked sausages located underneath the right counter on the right side. One tap will fill the grill with as many sausages as needed to fill the plates (1-3, depending on purchased upgrades).
- A sausage without any toppings or sides can be served by tapping on the plated sausage.
There are also 2 possible options for additional ingredients to add to the plate of sausage. To the right of the sausage grill is a container of ketchup. Tapping once on the ketchup will add a side of the condiment to the left-most plate of sausage that does not already have some of the sweet red sauce on it.
On the top-left corner of the right-side counter is a basket of bread sticks that can be added to the plate of sausage. Tapping once on the basket of bread sticks will add a serving of them to the left-most plate of sausages that does not already have a bread stick on it. Once the bread stick has been added, tap on the plate with the sausage and the bread stick to serve it to the waiting customer.
The sides and toppings for the sausages can be added in either order. If a customer wants both ketchup and bread sticks, you can tap either one first to add it to the left-most plate. Once all the desired additions have been placed on the plate, tap on that plate to serve it to the waiting customer.
Trdelník are popular without any toppings, but the version of Trdlo pastry you’ll be serving up uses the cone-shaped pastry as an ice cream cone. To start making the Trdlo pastry:
- Tap on the tray of dough located underneath the left counter on the right side. Each tap will place one dough mold onto the nearby brazier.
- Once it’s done, tap on the pastry on the brazier to move it to the waiting stand just above the left side of the brazier.
Customers will only order Trdlo pastry with one of its 3 potential fillings: whipped cream, ice cream, and sorbet. These three fillings are arranged in a column on the right side of the central counter.
- At the bottom of the column is whipped cream
- The middle of the column is a container of ice cream
- Topping the column is a dish of sorbet.
Tapping once on the filling a customer requests moves a serving of that filling to the lower-most Trdlo pastry that does not yet have a filling. Each Trdlo pastry can only hold 1 filling.
To serve the cone after it has received its filling, tap once on the Trdlo pastry to serve it to the customer who ordered it.
The beverage you’ll be serving up to customers is a hot cup of tea. The cups of tea, like many beverages you’ll encounter during your world tour, fill and refill themselves automatically.
The cups of tea are located on the top side of right-hand counter. They’re just to the right of the basket of bread sticks. To serve the tea, tap once on the cup to hand it over to the waiting customer. Once that’s done, the cup will start to refill itself to get ready for the next customer.
Tips & tricks
The first restaurant of Prague is mostly about making sure you have enough Trdlo pastry and fried cheese plated when a big rush of orders comes in. Sometimes you’ll have multiple customers all wanting one or multiple fried cheese plates, so you may end up spending a lot of time refilling those plates. That’s okay! Go from one customer to the next, handing over 1 fried cheese plate from their requested list each time. This will help make sure the happiness level doesn’t drop too low for any of the waiting customers. While the next batch of fried cheese is finishing in the pans, you can serve up tea, sausage, or Trdlo pasta to help keep the combo bonus going. This is especially helpful in Combo levels!
Your second stop in Prague is a restaurant specializing in grilled meats, Štramberk ears, and rich lattes. Let’s look at the menu for this restaurant:
- Lamb rib
- Lamb rib & pork sausage
- Lamb rib & duck meat
- Lamb rib & mustard
- Lamb rib & pickled cheese
- Lamb rib, mustard, & pickled cheese
- Lamb rib, pork sausage, & mustard
- Lamb rib, duck meat, & mustard
- Lamb rib, pork sausage, & pickled cheese
- Lamb rib, duck meat, & pickled cheese
- Lamb rib, pork sausage, mustard, & pickled cheese
- Lamb rib, duck meat, mustard, & pickled cheese
- Pork sausage & duck meat
- Pork sausage & mustard
- Pork sausage & pickled cheese
- Pork sausage, mustard, & pickled cheese
- Pork sausage, duck meat, & mustard
- Pork sausage, duck meat, & pickled cheese
- Pork sausage, duck meat, mustard, & pickled cheese
- Duck meat & mustard
- Duck meat & pickled cheese
- Duck meat, mustard, & pickled cheese
- Štramberk ears
- Štramberk ears with strawberries
- Štramberk ears with cream
- Štramberk ears with strawberries & cream
With 3 different meats available for customers, you’ll be spending a lot of time at the grill! The grill area and the platters for the grilled meats take up the entire left side of the counter, and the uncooked meats are in chilled storage areas underneath that counter. To start cooking a type of meat:
- Tap on the desired type in its storage area under the counter.
- From left to right, the meats in this area are lamb ribs, duck meat, and then pork sausage.
- One tap on a type of meat will automatically add to the grill the maximum number of servings it can hold (1-3, depending on upgrades).
- Tapping once on a grill once the meat on it has finished cooking will empty the grill and fill the corresponding tray to the right of the grill.
Customers can order up to 2 different grilled meats and 2 sides. Tapping on 1 meat will add a serving of it to the bottom-post platter on the center counter that does not yet have that type of meat on it. If all 3 meats are tapped, the first 2 types will go to the bottom-most plate, and the 3rd type will automatically be put on the next plate up in the column.
The 2 options for sides are found in containers to the right of the grills. At the bottom of the column of 2 sides is a container of mustard, and above the mustard is pickled cheese. Customer may ask for 1 of these sides or both. Tapping once on a side will add a serving of it to the bottom-most plate on the center counter does that not yet have that side on it.
Once the requested meats and sides have been added to a plate, tap once on that plate to serve it to the waiting customer.
On the right-side counter you’ll be serving up a few different variations on the dessert being offered: Štramberk pastries. To start cooking the Štramberk ears:
- Tap on the oven underneath the center of the counter.
- When they are finished cooking, tap on the oven again to fill the available plates with Štramberk ears.
- The plated pastries are located on the left side of the counter.
To the right of the plated pastry are the two possible additions for the plate: strawberries and cream. Tapping on the cream (the top-most of the two choices) will fill the Štramberk ear on the bottom-most plate in the column that does not yet have that filling. Tapping on the strawberries once will send a side of them over to the lowest available plate in the column of Štramberk pastries.
Customers can ask for 1 of these sides, both, or neither. Once the items on a plate match the request of a customer, tap on that plate to serve it to the waiting customer. If more than 1 customer has requested the same version of the dessert at the same time, the plate will go to the customer with the lower happiness bar.
The latte machine can be found on the far-right side of the counters. Like most drinks you’ve served, the lattes fill themselves automatically when service first begins, and they will refill themselves after being served. To serve a latte, tap on it once, and one will be handed to the waiting customer. Once the glass refills, the next serving can be delivered to a customer.
Tips & tricks
This restaurant is all about the grill! Keeping 3 different types of meats always available can take some effort when multiple customers order grilled meats at the same time—especially if they all want the same type of meat!
Since the grill adds as many portions as you need to fill up the tray, it can help whenever there’s a spare second to start up a new batch of grilled meats for any type that doesn’t have a full tray.
Sometimes it may feel like every customer who comes in all wants duck; if that happens, plate up all the available cooked pieces of that type that you have, then start another batch of it before those plates are served. This will let the grill finish its work while you’re finishing and serving the requested plates. Keep the grill going, and you’ll finish up service in no time!
For your final stop in historic Prague, you’ll be serving up classic foods—rustic and delicious—that are well-known throughout the region. Here’s the menu for this restaurant:
- Boar knee
- Boar knee with pickled tomatoes
- Boar knee with pickled tomatoes & potatoes
- Boar knee with pickled tomatoes & pickled peppers
- Boar knee with potatoes
- Boar knee with potatoes & pickled peppers
- Boar knee with pickled tomatoes, potatoes, & pickled peppers
- Pâté with crostini
- Pâté with figs
- Pâté with crostini & figs
- Bread bowl with soup
- Bread bowl with soup & parsley
- Coffee soda
Finding the best spot in Prague for pečené vepřové koleno (roast boar knee) can be a challenge (one well worth undertaking). This large piece of meat can be served to one person, but it might take an entire family to finish it! To start the cooking process for the boar knee:
- Tap once on the Boar Knee pot located underneath the center counter on the left side.
- Each tap will, after a brief wait, move a serving of boar knee to the grill directly above the pot. There the boar knee will cook up.
- When it’s done, tap on the cooked boar knee to move it to the plate in the center of the counter.
- You can then serve the boar knee with no sides, if the customer didn’t want any, by tapping on the plated boar knee.
Pickled sides are very common accompaniments for boar knee, so two of the sides you’ll be offering are pickled: tomatoes and peppers. The third option will be potatoes. All 3 of these possible sides are located in a column on the right side of the central counter. The pickled tomatoes are at the bottom, the potatoes are in the middle of the column, and the pickled peppers are on top.
Customers may ask for any combination of these 3 sides (including all of them). Tapping on a side will move a serving of it to the bottom-most plate of boar knee that does not yet have the tapped side on it. If a customer requests more than 1 side, those sides can be added in any order. Once the requested sides have been added to the plate, tap on that plate to serve it to the waiting customer.
Cool, smooth pâté has been part of Czech cuisine for centuries. Although it used to be mostly for the nobility, pâté can now be found in many restaurants in Prague. To start preparing the pâté in your restaurant:
- Tap on either the plate of pâté ingredients or the pâté freezer under the left-side counter.
- When it’s done chilling, tap on the freezer to plate the maximum number of servings that you can have at one time (1-3 servings, depending on upgrades).
- You can then tap on the plate of pâté to serve it without sides if that’s what a customer has ordered.
There are 2 possible accompaniments for the pâté. They’re both located to the right of the plated pâté. The top option is sweet figs, and the bottom is toasted crostini. Customers may ask for 1 of these sides or both. Tapping once on a requested side will add a serving of that side to the bottom-most plate of pâté that does not yet have that side on it. If a customer wants both sides, you can tap on the sides in any order to add them to the same plate. Once the chosen sides have been added to a plate, tap on that plate to serve it to the customer who ordered it.
Bread bowl with soup
Soups and stews are popular dishes in Prague; serving them in a bread bowl makes the dish even more filling! To start baking your bread bowls from scratch:
- Tap on either the dough or the bread maker oven underneath the right-side counter.
- When the bread bowls finish baking, they’ll serve themselves automatically onto plates on the left side of that counter.
- The number of servings that are plated will be however many is needed to completely fill the available empty plates (1-3 servings, depending on upgrades).
- The bread bowls can then be filled with our hearty soup by tapping on the pot of soup located on the bottom-right corner of the right counter.
- Each tap will fill one bowl with soup.
- You can then serve the bread bowl and soup by tapping on the plate you added soup to.
There’s 1 addition customers may request. Underneath the right side of the center counter is a bunch of parsley. Tapping on the parsley plucks off a few leaves to add on top of the plated soup. You can then tap on the bread bowl and soup that’s been garnished with parsley to the customer who ordered it by tapping on that plate.
When you want the caffeine kick of coffee and the effervescent sweetness of soda, coffee soda can meet both those needs in one drink. You’ll find bottles of it on the right edge of the right-side counter. Like most drink you’ve encountered during your culinary tour, the mugs of coffee soda fill themselves automatically as the customers start coming in. Tapping once on a mug of coffee soda will serve it to a customer who ordered it. The mug will then automatically start to refill itself so another serving will be ready to go for the next customer in need of a caffeine boost.
Tips & tricks
One quick tip is to go ahead and fill all the bread bowls available with soup right away. This will save an extra tap when serving the bread bowl & soup to a customer, which can be really helpful when you’re trying to keep a combo going. Combos help not only with completing levels but also with getting higher scores in each level so you can upgrade the restaurant faster.
Balancing the grill can also be key to efficiently completing orders for this restaurant. When you have a couple of upgrades for the grill and platter for the boar knee, it can help to get a serving of boar knee in the pot right away. Then you can quickly tap on the freezer and bread oven to get the pâté and bread bowls started. Additional boar knees can then be added to the pot, and all 3 of them should finish cooking not long after you’ve plated the chilled pâté.
Keep at it, and you’ll be a grill master in no time!